Here are the steps for setting up your website:
- Register your preferred domain name.
- Select hosting plan which suits your needs.
- Delegate the nameservers for your hosting account. Allow 48 hours for the Internet to update information.
- Access your website using the IP address given to you by us in the meantime.
- Set up email accounts for your website using cPanel control panel.
- Choose a suitable content management system. WordPress is a fine candidate.
- Build your website; upload your website files using FTP.
- Choose an online storefront if you are running an online store. Woocommerce may fit your needs.
- Test your new website.
- That’s it!
Here are some of the 100+ scripts available for instant installation in cPanel control panel: